With Outgrow, you can now configure your Twilio SMS Gateway and set up SMS confirmation to be used as a part of the Double Opt-In functionality. This document can help you understand how to configure this functionality in Outgrow.
1. To configure your SMS Gateway in Outgrow, log in to your Outgrow dashboard by clicking here.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner (represented by the initials of your account name), and in the Settings menu click on Billings & Settings.
3. Navigate to SMS Gateway Settings under the Email Settings tab.
4. Under SMS Gateway Settings you need to specify your Twilio SMS Gateway server configuration. You can learn more about how to access your Account SID and Auth Token in your Twilio account here.
5. Once the SMS Gateway Settings will be authenticated, the connection will get successfully activated.
1. Now navigate to the respective Outgrow content piece where you want to configure the Double Opt-In functionality. Open the content in Build mode, and then navigate to the Integration sub-tab under the Configure tab.
2. Click on Reconfigure icon for the respective integration, where you want to configure Double Opt-In functionality.
3. In the Double Opt-In configuration section enable the setting for Set Double Opt-In via SMS.
4. Using the To field dropdown, choose the respective field from where the phone number will be picked for each user. Also, specify a sample phone number where the test SMS will be sent. You can also modify the template that will be used in the email.
5. Click on Save to save the settings and then click on Finish.
6. Shown below is a screenshot of the message that is sent to the user, using which the user can confirm whether he/she wants to be added to your CRM.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 7 days ago