If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with Customer.io, you can use our integration via (https://zapier.com/).
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Customer.io, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Customer.io on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Customer.io.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key of your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. Choose your Customer.io account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. Then select what type of action you would like to happen in Customer.io when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases you choose the Create or Update lead or Contact action.
6. In the Customer.io Last Name field, select the corresponding Outgrow calculator/quiz field from the drop-down menu. Similarly, map other fields from Customer.io to corresponding fields from the Outgrow calculator or quiz.
7. Click Save + Finish.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding Customer.io lead.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Customer.io integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago