In Outgrow you now have the option to configure the schedule for delivery of Error Notification emails. By Error Notification email we refer to the emails that are triggered when a lead collected using Outgrow fails to sync with the CRM / MAT used by our client.
To configure the schedule for triggering of notification emails in Outgrow, here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Login to your Outgrow account and once you are in the Outgrow dashboard, click on your name on the top right corner to open the navigation menu.
2. In the Navigation menu click on Billings & Settings.
3. Under the Settings tab navigate to Email Settings and click on Email Notifications sub-tab.
4. Under the Email Notifications section you can choose that for the leads which failed to sync currently but can be synced later, should the notification email be triggered Daily, Immediately or Never.
5. Under the Email Notifications section, you can choose that for the leads which failed to sync currently but and cannot be synced in the future as well, should the notification email be triggered Daily, Immediately or Never.
6. Once you have configured the email trigger frequency, you can choose the set of users to whom the notification email will be triggered. You can choose to send emails to all the users belonging to a specific or all user roles, or you can send the notification emails to a specific set of users as well by clicking on Add Email Address.
7. Lastly, you can specify the timezone and time at which you want the email to be triggered.
In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 7 days ago