Sometimes it can happen that you, your team members, or your customers might not receive Outgrow emails in the inbox. A good practice that can be followed here is to check the Spam or Junk folder. There are a lot of reasons why emails land up in the spam folder, but rather than going over the reasons in this article, we want to help you and your team make the best of Outgrow and make sure they see all important emails from Outgrow in their Inbox, right where they belong, by whitelisting Outgrow’s domain. Whitelisting a domain ensures that emails sent from any email address on this particular domain reach the Inbox, instead of being marked as spam.
For whitelisting the Outgrow domain in Gmail, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
A. Login to your Gmail account and in the Search box type in @Outgrow.Co as the domain.
B. Click on the drop down icon and then click on Create Filter post specifying @Outgrow.Co in the From field.
C. In the next section you can choose Never Send it to Spam and Always mark it as important. Then click on Create Filter.
NOTE: This will ensure that emails coming from the Outgrow domain are not sent to the Spam folder.
Here is how you can whitelist the Outgrow domain in various Outlook version:
A. **For 2003, 2007 and Express, follow the below-mentioned steps:**
1. Open the email.
2. In the Toolbar options at the top, click the Safe Lists drop-down.
3. Note: This is located in the "Junk Email" section.
4. Select "Add Sender's Domain (@Outgrow.Co)" to the Safe Senders List.
5. Click OK.
B. For 2010, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
2. Click the Junk button.
3. Choose "Junk E-Mail Options" from the drop-down list.
4. Go to the Safe Senders tab.
5. Click Add...
6. Type in either the email address or the domain name you wish to add.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Apply.
C. For 2013, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
2. Click Junk > Junk Email Options.
3. Select the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
4. In the Add address or domain box, enter the email address or the domain name you want to safelist.
5. Click OK and close the window.
D. For Outlook Express, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. In Outlook, go to the Tools menu.
2. Select "Address Book".
3. Click New and select New Contact from the drop-down menu.
4. Type in email address and include any details you want.
5. Click OK.
Certain firewalls and intrusion prevention security programs can interfere (or block) emails from Constant Contact. If your contacts aren't receiving your emails and you already had them safelist your "From Email" address in their email client, they sometimes also have to update the safelist in their security program as well. This is less likely to affect web-based email programs, like Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL, and more likely to affect desktop-based email programs, like Outlook, Thunderbird, or AppleMail, because they sit behind the firewall for an operating system or network.
If you don't see your contact's security program listed below, they'll have to visit the support webpage for their security program and search for instructions to add "safe senders" to the safelist or contact them directly.
Important: Some security programs prompt you to restart your computer to allow the changes to take effect.
A. McAfee SpamKiller, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Click Friends.
2. Click Add.
3. Enter the "From Email" address.
4. Click OK.
5. For additional help with safe listing email addresses in McAfee, please see McAfee's support.
B. Norton AntiSpam, follow the below mentioned steps:
AntiSpam works along with Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, and Yahoo, MSN/Hotmail to block spam emails before they reach your inbox. To make sure emails reach you, you can add us to your Personal Friends list or Global Friends list. Here is how you can do that:
1. Start Norton AntiSpam, select the Status & Settings tab.
2. Select "AntiSpam".
3. Select the Configure button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
4. Select the Allowed List tab - the second tab on the list of tabs.
5. Select Add.
6. Enter the "From Email" address in the Email address box.
7. Select OK.
8. For additional help with safe listing email addresses in Norton, please see Norton's support.
C. SpamAssassin, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Find the spam assassin folder on your hard drive, and open it.
2. There will be a file named user_prefs. Open it with a text editor (such as Notepad).
3. If there is no such file, create it - instructions are available from SpamAssassin.
4. Make a new line in the file. On that line, enter whitelist_from, followed by the "From Email" address that you wish to safelist. To safelist, the domain, enter @Outgrow.Co.
5. Save and close the file.
In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated over 2 years ago