We have now introduced a new Results Page Layout known as the Grader. This layout allows you to configure new charts and progress bars on the results page. This document will help you in getting a better understanding of how this layout works, and how you can configure it in Outgrow.
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective content in Build mode.
2. Click on the Result Screen tab to access the page configuration settings.
3. Click on the Layouts sub-tab on the Results configuration page, and select Grader layout.
3. For each result, you can set up the Minimum and the Maximum value that will be displayed for the Progress bar. You can choose between displaying a static value or displaying a value using a Question or Result variable. For example, the maximum value can be displayed as a static value such as 100, and the minimum value can be fetched using a variable.
4. Under the Result Page sub-tab, you can choose which result would you like to set as the Primary Result. The Primary Result is displayed on the left side of the results page.
5. In the Result Page sub-tab, you can also add the media that you would like to show on the results page. You can also specify the sub-heading that you would like to show on the results page, and can also specify a CTA button that you would like to display.
6. Once you have specified the Primary result, you can choose to pin the remaining results on the page. Once the results are pinned it will appear on the results page as a bar.
In case you opt for using Conditional Messaging, you cannot display condition-specific media on the page.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated about 1 year ago