We have recently added a new Results Page Layout called the Grader. This layout enables you to customize new charts and progress bars on the results page. This guide will assist you in understanding how this layout operates and how you can set it up in Outgrow.
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective content in Build mode.
2. Click on the Result Screen tab to access the page configuration settings.
3. Click on the Layouts sub-tab on the Results configuration page, and select Grader layout.
3. To customize the Progress bar, you can set a Minimum and Maximum value for each result. You have the option to display a static value or use a Question or Result variable to display the value. For instance, you can set a static value of 100 for the maximum value, while the minimum value can be fetched using a variable.
4. Under the Result Page sub-tab, you can choose which result you want to set as the Primary Result. The Primary Result is displayed on the left side of the results page.
5. On the Result Page sub-tab, you have the option to add the media of your choice for display on the results page. You can also set a sub-heading to be displayed on the results page, and specify a CTA button to be included as well.
6. Once you have specified the Primary result, you can pin the remaining results on the page. Once the results are pinned, it will appear on the results page as a bar.
In case you opt for using Conditional Messaging, you cannot display condition-specific media on the page.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected], and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated about 2 months ago