If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with E-goi, you can use our integration via or Zapier.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to E-goiSimple, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with E-goi on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to E-goi.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key of your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. Choose your E-goi account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. Then select what type of action you would like to happen in E-goi when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases you choose the Create or Update lead or Contact action.
6. In the E-goi Last Name field, select the corresponding Outgrow calculator/quiz field from the drop-down menu. Similarly, map other fields from E-goi to corresponding fields from the Outgrow calculator or quiz.
7. Click Save + Finish.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding E-goi lead.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and E-goi integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated about 4 years ago