In Outgrow, you now have the option to pass data between different Outgrow content pieces, or from Outgrow to an external 3rd party application. You need to select the values you'd like to pass and they will get added automatically to the URL placed behind the CTA button on the results page.
- Log in to your Outgrow account, and then click open a content piece.
- Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Configure tab>>Integrations. Under the Integrations sub-tab, click on Outgoing Data.
- Choose the fields for which you want to transfer the data using the redirect URL. You can currently transfer the following details as a part of the redirect URL:
A. Questions: You can choose the option selected or entered in each question.
B. Lead Form: For Lead Form, you can transfer data related to Email, Full Name, First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Phone Number (US), Location.
C. Result: You can transfer the user's result.
D. UTM Parameter: Data related to UTM Source, UTM Medium, UTM Campaign, UTM Term, UTM Content, can be passed using redirect URL.
- Once you have selected the fields, go to the Lead Generation settings panel.
- Under this section, you can toggle the ‘Allow URL Redirect on Submit’ button and add the URL for the page you want the user to visit on submitting their lead information.
- You can also set up an external URL redirect with the questions by following the steps mentioned above.
- In an Outcome Quiz, you can set this up along with the Outcomes by navigating to the Outcome setup panel.
Once the user goes through the Outgrow content and clicks on the CTA button, the user will be redirected, and the details will be transferred to the third-party tool. In case the redirect URL is that of another Outgrow content piece, the details will be transferred from this content piece to the new content piece.
In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you out.
Updated 9 months ago