With Zapier you can integrate your Outgrow calculators and quizzes with over 500 apps.
Zapier Integration helps in automating manual tasks without putting in manual efforts. For example, you might want to set up an email to send to the leads you get from your Outgrow calculators or quizzes using Mail Chimp. Now, instead of exporting your leads from Outgrow and manually creating mailing lists, you can create Zaps. These Zaps automatically and regularly pull the lead database and populate your mailing lists.
Zapier allows you to connect your Outgrow calculators and quizzes to your favorite apps and online tools such as Google Docs, MailChimp, Marketo, Hubspot, Get response, Aweber, Salesforce, and Active Campaign.
To integrate your Outgrow calculator or quiz with another app you'll require the following:
Note: Zapier has free and paid account plans – see the Zapier Pricing page for more info.
If you wish to integrate Outgrow with premium apps on Zapier, you will require a paid Zapier membership.
Go to the Zapier website
Select the Sign Up for Free button or enter info in the form.
Or log into your existing Zapier account.
Creating a Zap is as simple as it sounds - Zap!
To begin, connect your Outgrow quiz or calculator with Zapier and choose the app you want to integrate with it. You can set up integration using Zapier from within your Outgrow Studio.
Just follow these steps:
- Login to your Outgrow account.
- From the Outgrow dashboard select and open the calculator or quiz which you want to integrate with another app.
- Make sure your calculator or quiz is live and ready to capture leads. Add a test lead to your calculator or quiz before building the Zap.
- Within the builder, go to the Configure section of the selected calculator or quiz and choose the Integrations option from the left sidebar. from secondary navigation, choose Zapier.
- In Integrations you will see the list of most popular Zaps. Click on Use this Zap button next to the app with which you want to integrate.
On clicking 'Use this Zap', you will be redirected to the Zapier website in a popup, or in another tab, to make the connection.
Outgrow: api.outgrow.co returned (503) Service Unavailable and said nothing
This error comes when our server is down due to some maintenance activity. Zapier polls for leads every 15 minutes, so if at any point it sees that the service is unavailable it sends the Service unavailable email. But don't worry, Zapier keeps on reattempting to fetch the lead every few minutes, so as soon as the service is back up the lead gets pushed to the connected app.
If you don't see an app that you want to connect with your Outgrow calculator or quiz in the list above, try it here - https://zapier.com/zapbook/outgrow/ .
If the app you want to integrate with is not on Zapier, please drop us a word at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zapier offers a wide variety of pre-built, guided Zaps for Outgrow integrations. You also have the choice to create a custom Zap. Learn how to build a zap for following tasks -